The QMSys GUM program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations:
- ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- Supplement 1 to the Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
- DKD-3 Angabe der Messunsicherheit bei Kalibrierungen
- EURACHEM/CITAC Guide, Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.2 - U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.
- NPL Report DEM-ES-010 Software specifications for uncertainty evaluation.
For this reason the software is compliant with the demands of the standards:
- ISO/IEC/EN 17025:2005 concerning the evaluation of the measurement uncertainty
- ISO/EC/DIN 15189:2007 concerning the evaluation of the measurement uncertainty in the medical-analytical sector
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 - Requirements for the Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment.
The QMSys GUM program uses two different methods to calculate the measurement uncertainty:
- uncertainty propagation, which has been described extensively in the GUM framework.
- Monte-Carlo method, which has been detailed in the first GUM-supplement.
The most important features offer:
- Suitably for linear and not linear models
- Support of symmetrical and asymmetrical distributions of the output quantities
- Unlimited number of input and output quantities
- Distributions: Normal, Lognormal, Students t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal, curvilinear Trapezoidal, U-shaped, Quadratic, Exponential, Cosine, 1/2 Cosine
- Direct and indirect methods of observation
- Monte-Carlo trials up to 1 000 000
- Statistical evaluation
- Validation with Monte Carlo
QMSys GUM Professional is the most cost-effective measurement uncertainty analysis tool for achieving compliance with ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3.
QMSys GUM Professional is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, German and it was last updated on 2010-06-09. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
QMSys GUM Professional (version 4.6) has a file size of 4.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 108 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.