The QMSys GUM program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations:
- ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- Supplement 1 to the Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
- DKD-3 Angabe der Messunsicherheit bei Kalibrierungen
- EURACHEM/CITAC Guide, Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.2 - U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.
- NPL Report DEM-ES-010 Software specifications for uncertainty evaluation.
For this reason the software is compliant with the demands of the standards:
- ISO/IEC/EN 17025:2005 concerning the evaluation of the measurement uncertainty
- ISO/EC/DIN 15189:2007 concerning the evaluation of the measurement uncertainty in the medical-analytical sector
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 - Requirements for the Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment.
The QMSys GUM program uses two different methods to calculate the measurement uncertainty:
- uncertainty propagation, which has been described extensively in the GUM framework.
- Monte-Carlo method, which has been detailed in the first GUM-supplement.
The most important features offer:
- Suitably for linear and not linear models
- Support of symmetrical and asymmetrical distributions of the output quantities
- Unlimited number of input and output quantities
- Distributions: Normal, Lognormal, Students t, Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal, curvilinear Trapezoidal, U-shaped, Quadratic, Exponential, Cosine, 1/2 Cosine
- Direct and indirect methods of observation
- Monte-Carlo trials up to 1 000 000
- Statistical evaluation
- Validation with Monte Carlo
QMSys GUM Professional is the most cost-effective measurement uncertainty analysis tool for achieving compliance with ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3.
Please carefully read the following license agreement. Installation of this software means that you accept all the below mentioned conditions.
No files will be copied into your windows directory. No files in your windows directory will be changed. Uninstallation completely removes the program from your computer.
By purchasing this software you also obtain a non-transferable right from the producer for installation and use of this software on one computer.
As a user, you have the right to test this software after installation.
Distributors may freely distribute the product as long as no alterations are made to the files. Distributors have to state that this software is Shareware. Computer magazines are hereby authorized to distribute this shareware via a cover disk, CD-ROM or DVD.
EXTENSION, CORRECTIVE PATCHES, NEW VERSIONS
The producer may issue various extension modules, corrective patches or new versions. All these supplements are available by uploading from web pages of the producer (partners of the producer). These extension modules, corrective patches and new versions can be used only within a valid license.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHTS
Ownership rights and copyrights to this software (including all illustrations and document) belong to the producer.
ACTIONS WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection of those parts of the software which are locked for displaying.
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection preventing unauthorized use of the software.
- Copying and using the algorithms and procedures included in this software for the purpose of development of other software.
- Any distribution of this software (or its parts) in return for payment.
- Providing any information (particularly the Authorization Code) which could lead to unauthorized use of the software by a third party.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
This technical and engineering software is designed for professional workers. It cannot in any way replace expert opinions or material and safety tests. The producer is, therefore, not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused by errors in the software or due to its incorrect use, even in cases where the producer or his contractual partners is warned that such damage may arise. The user agrees with this level of risks.
The producer is not responsible for trouble-free operation of the software. The only chance of remedy is that the producer will try to correct any possible defects and resolve the problems at his discretion.
Tell us your experience with QMSys GUM Professional4.6
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
QMSys GUM Standard TRIAL The QMSys GUM Standard offers the classical calculation of the measurement uncertainty for linear models of the measurement process according to GUM Uncertainty Framework. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations: - ISO Guide to the expression of... Download
QMSys GUM Educational FREE The QMSys GUM program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations: - ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement - EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of... Download
QMSys GUM Enterprise TRIAL The Uncertainty Workshop program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations: - ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement - Supplement 1 to the Guide to the... Download